Visuals are a component in remixes. They were introduced in 2007 with only random GIFs of Leonidas's head appearing through the remix.
Box Visuals got debuted in Late 2009 and got introduced in 2010.
How to do Box Visuals
- What is not Recommended for Beginners: Make the visuals arrangement using Track Motion in Vegas Pro. This method isn't recommended for beginners because it will mess up the visuals.
- What is recommended for Beginners: Use the pan crop features (to see it just click the crop-like icon on the track you want to edit) in the video part and you can do the box visuals. This method is recommended for beginners because this the main thing in order to make box visuals much easier without mess.
History of the Visuals
- 2007-2008: The only visuals is the chorus only or just a bunch of GIFs of the person's head.
- 2009: Visuals started with random visual effects.
- 2010: Remixers started to use 2x2 box visuals.
- 2011: Sparta Remixers switched to 3x3 box visuals.
- 2013: Box visuals are now neater.
- 2014: Visuals got crazier with the help of Adu's Feels So Good! -v2 and the SpongeBob Exercising - Sparta Collab Mix.
- Late 2014: 4x4 box visuals started to appear.
- Mid 2015: The 5x5, 6x6 and 7x7 box visuals started to appear and get popular over time.
- 2016: Larger amounts of boxes on the screen became somewhat popular in this time.
- 2017: Mini box visuals or Mini boxes inside ordinary boxes (the combination of 8x8 and 4x4 boxes) got introduced and drastically got popular.