FANDOM


This is Patrick- EXTENDED SPARTA REMIX02:11

This is Patrick- EXTENDED SPARTA REMIX

Example of a Sparta Remix

It's the name given to a mash-up based on a scene from the 2007 movie 300. It is a specific kind of remix that requires perfect timing.

Someone who makes sparta remixes is a Sparta Remixer. Sparta Bases is simply the instrumental base (or backing track) of a Sparta remix. Someone who makes sparta bases is a Sparta Base Maker.

Keaton, the creator of the sparta remix, released his 300 This is Sparta (fun times mix) in 2007. He posted it on YTMND where it gained considerable popularity. But the fad really didn't start until he decided to extend his remix, and the EXTENDED fun times mix was put in several videos containing Sparta gifs and memes at that time. The tempo of 95% of Sparta Bases is 140 BPM. The tempo of the other 5% of bases, such as the Hyper LOL Base by GringoHisopo1993, is 150 BPM.

It is largely criticized by YTPMVers because it its repetitive.

History

Main Article: History of the Sparta Remix

Components

These are the components that makes a Sparta Remix.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.