Pitch Samples are one of the most important components in sparta remixes. They existed in late 2009 but became widespread in 2011.
Fake Pitch Samples are simply when samples are either replaced with a different sample with a fake visual added on top or an extremely modified sample. It is considered as a dishonest way of getting samples and it has existed since mid-2012. There are many pitch techniques, such as using FL Studio, Melodyne, Newtone, Soundgoodizer, GSnap, Superstretch, or using Paulstretch. The most used programs between these are Melodyne and FL Studio.
Sparta Remixers use many different pieces of software to make pitch samples for their Sparta Remixes of any type. Some software that is used however, don't produce the best results when compared to other software.
List of Pitch Softwares
The following is a list of programs used by Sparta Remixers for pitch sample creation.
NOTE: If you still know how to use correctly and software listed here and it gives unwanted results, the most common reason is due to the sample choosing. The best tip for this is to find samples that closely resemble the original instrument or sound.
- Vocodex - Free Version - ?/10: It's okay, but it's being debated right now if it is acceptable or not, due to complaints about it being used for making fake pitch samples.
- Windows Live Movie Maker/Windows Movie Maker - Free Version - 0/10: Not advised. Should be kept away from at all times.
- Pixitracker - Free Version - 3/10: Gets the job done, but doesn't produce the most quality results. Better alternates for mobile are GarageBand or FL Studio Mobile.
- Audacity - Free Version - 5/10: Gives pretty good results if used correctly and properly.
- GarageBand - Paid Version - 6.5/10: Can produce good results, one of the best options for mobile users.
- Vegas Pro/Sony Vegas - Paid Version - 10/10: Used by pretty much everyone for remixes, can produce samples. Works well with other software like Melodyne or FL Studio.
- FL Studio - Paid Version - 10/10: Great audio production software that can produce great results with a layout that's simple to use.
List of Pitch Program Combinations
The following is a list of software combinations used by Sparta Remixers, the ranks are listed from worst to best.
- WMM and Audacity - 3/10
- Vegas Pro and Vocodex - 5'/10'
- Vegas Pro, Paulstrech' - 6'/10
- Melodyne and Vegas Pro' - 7'/10
- Vegas Pro, Melodyne and FL Studio' - 8,5'/10
- Vegas Pro, Melodyne, Audacity and FL Studio' - 10'/10
This list contains examples of programs used for Sparta Remixes.
- WMM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BubFvh1mt9U
- PT: https://youtu.be/MGp_hrfuSuE
- AUD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nnfgWqF_U0
- SV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSXjwMqvpts
- AP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYWcaOaUK5k
- FL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fx9sSeaPcY
Similar Articles: Base Making